CORONAVIRUS: WHAT WE KNOW – As the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) continues and the ongoing effect remains uncertain, we are cautious within Milwaukee Health Services, Inc. (MHSI) in ensuring the highest safety and clinical response standards in our health centers – so we can continue to provide the best care for our patients and our communities without interruption. Visit www.healthymke.com for details on the COVID-19 vaccine, testing and other health resources. For the latest information on COVID-19, visit the CDC website.
Click Here for Testing Information and Click here for Vaccine Info!
Conquering COVID-19 Collaborative - Collaborating Contributors
- Green Bay Packers Give Back
- Milwaukee Health Services, Inc.
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation
- Froedtert Hospital
- Wisconsin Diagnostic Laboratory
- Exact Science
- Milwaukee Health Care Partnership
- Kyles Family Foundation
- WDJT CBS 58
- MHS Health Wisconsin
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- WISN 12
- Commerce State Bank
- Milwaukee Rescue Mission
- Community First Responder Individuals/Orgs
- Herb Kohl Philanthropies
- John W. Daniels and Valerie Daniels-Carter Charitable Trust